For anyone wondering when I’ll be writing things/when they’ll be coming out, here’s a rough guideline:
Writing Schedule (updated 10/28/2016)
- Forever (sequel to Lust, a Blood Moon Rising companion novella) – late 2016/early 2017
- Moon Spell Trilogy (werewolves/witches – each book will be a standalone)
- Destiny Pack (quintet werewolf series – each book will be a standalone)
Projects on the backburner… meaning I don’t know when I’ll get to this:
- Soulful (final book of Her Dark Desires, my succubus series. Was going to be a quartet, but I’m not sure I’ll have enough material. So, it’s becoming a trilogy. =) Though I might just call it good at 2 books. Undecided.
Project Ideas… In other words, ideas I have banging around in my head, but no clue when I’m actually going to write them. =)
- Claimed by the Alpha serial (halfway done… just need to finish it. Will probably go into KU first for 3 months, then go wide.)
- Shifters on the Run quartet (4 standalone shape shifter romance novels. More of a themed set than a series that has a continuing storyline from book to book.)
- Rule the Night (epic vampire romance series I’m working on fleshing out)
- Dual (my sweetass, epic sci fi/space opera romance. LOTS of research and planning to do on this one, but the idea won’t go away so I’m running with it.)
- Glitter and Poison (contemporary romance series about a wealthy socialite family in New Orleans… and how far they’ll go to hold onto their wealth and power =) Oh yes, there will be murder, revenge, and hot romance.
- Rock star romance series, because I’m a sucker for a hot rock star romance.
- Unnamed vampire trilogy